LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER: Click here to join us in Portland!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO - 2015 CONFERENCE & EXPO!
The 2015 Conference & Expo is upon us! Here are a few tips to keep in mind as you start to arrive in Portland.
- Weather - Daytime highs in the 70s and overnight lows in the 50s
- Make sure to bring light jackets and sweaters for daytime events as meeting rooms can be chilly
- Arriving In Portland
- The Doubletree Hotel and Convention Center are approx. 30-40 mins from PDX
- Metered taxi fare to/from the Doubletree is approx. $35
- For more information about PDX visit www.flyPDX.com
- Getting Around Portland
- To taxi from the hotel to downtown is approx. $18
- Use the TriMet MAX Light Rail, a safe and convenient transportation option to take to/from the airport, Doubletree Hotel, Convention Center and downtown
- Half day pass $2.50 - Full day pass $5.00; one complimentary TriMet pass will be provided at check-in per guestroom in the IFSA hotel block (valid for three days)
- For more information and to view the travel maps visit www.TriMet.org
WELCOME NEW EXHIBITORS
The 2015 Expo will be full of familiar faces this year thanks to all the exhibitors returning to the showroom floor! We would like to extend a warm welcome to the 11 new exhibitors attending the Expo this year. New exhibitors include: Beanitos, Biodegradable Food Service, LLC, Intex Company Ltd., Korita Aviation, PanSaver - M&Q Packaging Corp., Provimi Foods, Inc., S&S Food Group, Sofidel America Corp., SugarCreek, Sunberry Limited, LLC and Zodiac Aerospace.
IFSA ATTENDEES, COMMITTEES AND SPONSORS
We are thrilled to have a fantastic turn out this year with representatives from airlines including Aer Lingus, Aeromexico, Air Canada, Air Tahiti Nui, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Atlas Air, British Airways, China Airways, Delta Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue, Korean Air, Saudi Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Sunwing Airlines, Thai Airlines, United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia and West Jet. For a full list of attendees, click here. A special thank you to all of the IFSA committees for their hard work and devotion year round. You will see the results of many of their efforts during the Conference and Expo. We also want to extend our gratitude to all of our sponsors this year for their continuous support. See below for a full list of sponsors.
IFSA WEBSITE - FOOD SAFETY UPDATE
We update our Food Safety Page regularly with timely information you need to know about FDA, FSMA and more. Look for the updated World Food Safety Guidelines coming in October!
IFSA THANKS OUR 2015 CONFERENCE & EXPO SPONSORS